Kansas Health Profession Opportunity Program (KHPOP)
Do YOU… Have a desire to be employed in a wellpaying, in-demand health care career? Need assistance in removing barriers to pursuing education and training?
Are YOU… low income, currently a TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) recipient or a SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) recipient?
If YOU are…
- YOU may qualify for the Kansas Health Profession Opportunity Project (KHPOP)
- KHPOP will help pave the way to self-sufficiency and employment in high-demand, well-paying health care jobs including: Certified Nurse Aide, Home Health Aide, Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, Dental Assistant, Health Support Specialist, Pharmacy Technician, Health Information Technician and dozens of other health care occupations
You may be eligible to receive…
- Interest and skill assessment, career coaching, and mentoring
- Child care and transportation assistance
- GED and basic skills enhancement
- Customized training
- Registered Apprenticeship opportunities
- Financial assistance for training and education
If you are interested in participating in the Kansas Health Profession Opportunity Program, visit a Workforce Center or call 316-771-6800 and mention that you are interested in KHPOP.