Veterans – Hilton HHonors Program
Developed as a partnership between Hilton Worldwide and the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA). Eligible members will receive 100,000 HHonors points for employment-related activities.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Veterans, active duty transitioning service members, active Guard or Reservist with a KANSASWORKS account. Please visit the Workforce Center to learn more about this program.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ELIGIBILITY (One of the following must apply)
- DD 214
- NGB-22 (National Guard)
- DD-256 (Traditional Reservist)
- Military ID (Transitioning Service Members)
- Military Orders, VA Verification Letter
- Verification of employment activity with date(s)
- Interview, job search, training, housing search
USES OF HILTON HHNORS POINTS
Eligible members may use the 100,000 points for:
- Job interview (more than 125 miles from current duty station)
- Housing search after a new job offer has been accepted
- Skills upgrade training
- Any other employment related activities must be approved by the state approving official
How to Apply:
Eligible members must have a Hilton HHonors account. To obtain, must supply a name and a valid email address. Plan ahead, takes approximately 10 business days from referral to awarding of points (if approved.) Department of Commerce assumes no liability for anything other than approving the 100,000 points.