Finding the right people to get the job done can be hard work. It often requires a tremendous investment of valuable time and money. That’s where the Workforce Centers can be a valuable business partner.
We look forward to working with you! Contact a Business Service Representative, call (316) 771-6614 / (316) 771-6800 or the Workforce Center in your area.
No-cost services include:
- Job postings on KANSASWORKS.com
- Centralized location to accept applications
- Applicant screening
- Referral of qualified candidates
- Host or coordinate job fairs
- Professional interviewing facilities
- Skills assessments and testing
- Labor Market Information
- Social Media Promotion
- Training needs assessment
- On-the-Job Training
- Registered Apprenticeships
- Coordination of training providers
- Facilitating the delivery of training programs
- Assistance accessing training funds
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
The purpose of the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs is to enforce, for the benefit of job seekers and wage earners, the contractual promise of affirmative action and equal employment opportunity required of those who do business with the Federal government. Contact a Business Services Representative to learn more.