As a young job-seeker, what's in it for me?
- Assistance obtaining a GED or returning to high school
- Education Planner
- Leadership Opportunities
- Job readiness classes and work experiences
- Occupational Training / Tuition Assistance
- Career exploration Jobs You Might Like Jobs That Match Your Personality
- Self Assessment
- Work Experiences
Who can join?
Out-of-school youth ages 16-24, who are eligible to work in the U.S. and have one of the following barriers:
- Those with Disabilities
- English language learners
- High-School Dropouts
- In a foster care facility or aged out of foster care
- Pregnant or Parenting
- Those subjected to any stage of the judicial process (IE: have been arrested, or are on probation)
*All males 18 and above must be registered for Selective Service to be eligible for any federal aid program.
Youth interested in education or employment opportunities should contact a youth staff member at 316.771.6620 or email SCotten@workforce-ks.com.
Want to refer a Youth? WFC182-1010 WIOA Youth Program Referral Form Rev 4
Connect with the Youth Program on Social Media Facebook Twitter