Wichita Workforce Center
Located four miles west of Downtown Wichita
New Leaf Plaza at 21st and Amidon
2021 N Amidon, Suite 1150
- Keeper of the Plains Room, multipurpose use, capacity up to 88
- Air Capital Room, multipurpose use, capacity up to 48
- Jabara Room, computer lab use, capacity up to 16
- Earhart Conference Room, seating for 12
- Delano Conference Room, capacity up to 12
- Westport Conference Room, capacity up to 12
Workforce Alliance Administrative Office
Located in Downtown Wichita
RH Garvey Center
300 Douglas, Suite 850
- Wichita Conference Room, capacity up to 16
- Sedgwick Conference Room, capacity up 6
- Chairman’s Conference Room, capacity up to 6
- Riverside Conference Room, capacity up to 6
- The room can be arranged in dining, classroom or theater seating or other special configurations by request. All rooms with 10 persons or less capacity have stationary conference tables.
- Free-standing and can be moved based on presentation need, at no charge
Audio and Visual:
- Computer with hardwired Internet access
- Wi-Fi Internet access for meeting participants
- Projectors, screens/monitors and sound system vary by room.
- Keeper Room has adjoining room (Earhart Room) which can be used for registration/sign in space and/or buffet setup. The room is also equipped with built-in cabinet/countertop space.
Food Service Space
- Keeper, Air Capital and Earhart Rooms are equipped with built-in cabinet/counter top space to accommodate food and beverage service.
- New Leaf: All events can access large 400+ count surface lot to the east of the facility along Amidon. Attendees may park in any open spot, and handicapped-accessible spaces are available. No spaces will be specifically reserved for the event.
- Garvey Center: All events include validated parking in the Garvey Center garage, located immediately north of the RH Garvey Building. Limited free public parking options including two-hour street level parking, south of the building on Douglas and west of the building on Civic Center Place. Attendees may park in any unreserved spot; handicapped-accessible spaces are available. No spaces will be specifically reserved for the event.
For facility rental Inquiries contact: 316-771-6615